Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Warner Library respects the privacy of all patrons; as such, under no circumstances may workers give out a patron's personal information.
Requests for a patron's personal information should never be honored. Personal information includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc.) of people in the patron database
- Fines and fees of a student requested by a parent without the student's permission
- The name of a person who has checked out a particular item
- Review of past users of an item or book
- The nature of a patron's reference request or database search
- The names of persons who have used DVD or Reserve materials
- Circulation records for any person other than the requestor
- Identification of students who borrowed reserved items
- Circulation records of students suspected of plagiarism
Also never check out materials for a person to another person's account!