1) How do current students, faculty and staff activate their complimentary membership?
Students, faculty and staff can activate their WSJ memberships directly through Eastern’s WSJ partnership link. You can also search for Eastern's name at WSJ.com/edu to activate.
2) If I am currently paying for a membership, how do I take advantage of the school-sponsored version?
After the personal account is closed, users will be able to activate their school-sponsored membership by going to WSJ.com/edu and searching for Eastern’s name. Find information about the refund policy in the Customer Center.
3) Do students receive additional benefits from The Wall Street Journal after they graduate?
Students with activated memberships qualify for the WSJ Grad Pack, which offers a discounted graduate rate that continues two years after graduation. Students will receive an automated email upon graduation from WSJ inviting them to subscribe at those exclusive rates.
1) What does the WSJ membership include?
The WSJ membership includes unlimited digital access to WSJ.com and the WSJ apps. Members can also access curated newsletters, podcasts and exclusive events/offers through WSJ+.
2) What content is available for students?
Students have access to the full suite of WSJ products, but can find student-centric content in several places. The Student Hub provides a place for students to find curated content focused on job preparation, finance tips, career insights and expert advice. The student home page, at education.wsj.com/students, shares links to new opportunities from WSJ. This includes opportunities to have their work published on WSJ.com, relevant podcasts and newsletters and updates about when WSJ will be at their campus.
3) How can professors incorporate WSJ content into their courses?
WSJ Context is a new tool for instructors to easily create and share reading lists with their students. In-depth instructions of how to use WSJ Context are provided to the university’s main contact as a part of the professor resources in the WSJ Media Pack.
4) How far back do the WSJ digital archives go?
The digital archives on WSJ.com go back four years on a rolling basis.