If a title is not available, you can place a hold.
- After you place a hold, view your spot in line by going to your Shelf, tapping Holds, then tapping Wait List.
You can view your place in line for a hold.
- After you place a hold, go to Shelf > Holds and tap the calendar icon. You'll see your approximate wait time, the number of copies in use, and the number of people waiting.
You can save time by saving your preferences.
- Tap Preferences at the top of your library's home screen, or at the top of any list. Adjust your filters and default sorting option. Tap Apply Preferences.
You can explore more book recommendations.
- Tap Explore at the top of your library's home screen to discover your next great read. Search by subject, popularity, what's available, and more.
You can add more than one library card.
- Tap the Libby icon in the top right corner, then tap Add a Library. You can search by name of zip code.