OTHER MATERIALS: Please contact the library and someone will be in touch.
Residential Mail Service:
2. We will retrieve your books and mail them to you with a prepaid return label included. We will also send a follow up email to confirm your request and our actions.
3. For fall semester, we will only mail materials to patrons who live in the northeastern part of the U.S. No international mailing.
2. We will retrieve your materials and send an email to confirm your request and pickup time. We will then place them in a bag with your name on it outside the door facing Walton Hall. We will also set up a time for pickup with you.
If you have books or media to return:
Click here for the Library's Homepage.
Whether you are on campus or learning/teaching remotely, library services are just a click away. Warner staff will continue to assist Eastern students, faculty and staff during the summer semester. We will maintain the following services during the hours the library is open and hours dedicated to virtual help.
· Access to electronic scholarly articles, ebooks and media.
· Answer questions and assist research using Online Chat and Zoom appointments
· Fulfill requests for electronic Interlibrary loan
· Other ways we can help you include:
Ways you can help yourself:
Have you found a journal article that library does NOT have full-text access to? Don't worry! We can get it for you within 48 hrs. and have it delivered straight to your email. This service is called Rapid ILL. To use it, access the link below. Research just got easier!
Remember - when requesting an article, please make sure all the information boxes are filled in. The ISSN is most important! It is the mechanism that sends the request to a library who has the article.