Single Black & White Page: $0.12ea
Single Color page: $0.40ea
Double-sided Black & White page: $0.20ea
Double-sided Color page: $0.70ea
Warner Library: Main Level
McInnis: Computer Lab (Rm. 319)
Walton: Commuter Lounge (across from Jammin Java)
East Falls campus
WEPA sent all students their login information. Please check your Eastern Eaglemail to obtain this.
WHAT IF I FORGOT MY PASSWORD? WHAT IF I DELETED THE WEPA EMAIL?
If either of the above applies to you...
1. Visit www.wepanow.com
2. Click on the "Forgot password?" link under the Login button.
3. Enter your Eastern email address.
4. An email is immediately sent to you Eastern email with a link.
5. Click on the link to reset your password.
We recommend you make your WEPA password the same as your Eastern email password.
After setting up your WEPA account....
To print your document from an EU computer (library, computer lab, etc.), follow the steps below....
- Login to a computer using your EU username and password
- Open or create your document
- When ready to print, go to "File>Print"
- Select either WEPA COLOR or WEPA BW, then click "Print"
- It will now ask you to login to your WEPA account. Doing so will send your print job to a WEPA kiosk.
- Once the job is sent, visit any WEPA print kiosk (see side for campus locations)
- Swipe your Ecard
- Select your document
- Select payment type
- You're finished!
Need help with WEPA?
Contact their customer service at 1.800.675.7639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer service hours are from 7:00am to 7:00pm.