Welcome faculty! This guide will provide access to all the library's tools.
Included are a tabs for ---
Searching the library's online public access catalog (OPAC) for print and e-books as well as media and even some articles.
- Direct access to searching our many Databases or go to the Full text article finder to search for a specific journal or search by subject area. You will find this under the Research Tools tab.
- Interlibrary loan tools include EZ Borrow for requesting print books and Rapid ILL for electronic articles. You can go directly to either of these tools from the Interlibrary Loan button.
- Set up a time for the Librarian to meet with your class regarding research and tools for research! Librarians are trained to teach students the vital information needed to research properly for scholarly articles and other materials for assignments. Click on the tab to find information on how you can have a librarian meet with your class online or in the classroom.
- Reserves tab to find out how you can place materials on reserve for student access for a semester.
- Click on Book purchase request to find out how to have the library acquire materials.
- Media Resources tab shows what Warner Library has to offer in audio visual materials.
- Social Networks include Warner library's Facebook page and Twitter and YouTube account.
There are also four tabs that have vital information that both faculty and students. They are:
- Citing Sources