A sampling of Library resources.
Last Updated: May 2, 2013
This is a Warner Memorial Library guide to assist our biochemistry students.
- Biochemistry In Science in the Early Twentieth Century: An Encyclopedia
...Biochemistry is concerned with chemical processes in living matter. In the first half of the... cell and the role of enzymes. By mid-century, biochemistry permeated many fields, including fruitful...
- Biochemistry In Bloomsbury Thesaurus
Nouns 1 biochemistry biosynthesis, bioenergetics, biomolecule, biochemical taxonomy, biotechnology, enzymology, endocrinology See Life Science 2 biochemist plant biochemist, enzymologist...
- Biochemistry In The Royal Society of Medicine Health Encyclopedia
.... Biochemistry has been, and continues to be, one of the studies responsible for the explosive growth of... of living molecules has been one of the highlights of biochemistry. This culminated in the historic...
- Biochemistry In McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms
..structure-activity relationships quercetin quinoprotein racemase radiation biochemistry raffinase raffinose...
- Biochemistry In Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
...[″ + chemeia, chemistry] The chemistry of living things; the science of the chemical changes accompanying the vital functions of plants and animals.